Company: Advantage Resourcing
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Our Online Application is Mobile / Cell Phone
This position is offered on the first, and you are responsible for
entrylevel non-skilled labor while maintaining a safe work
environment andadhering to company policies and procedures.
- Monday thru Thursday
- Full-time with benefits
- Responsible for performing a variety of tasks involved in the
production of products while following standard work methods and
practicing safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient
and safe as possible. Production Workers are expected to be
available to work in all areas of production.
- Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards
(examine and place lids onto product).
- Observe equipment operations so that malfunctions can be
detected, and notify Supervisor of any malfunctions.
- Lift raw materials, finished products, and pack/stack items
- Set up, adjust, and operate all basic machine tools.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Read and interpret work instructions, then execute work per
- Maintain required Production paperwork and documentation of all
work performed on equipment as outlined in preventative maintenance
- Production experience preferred but not required
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures and adhere to
- Must wear required PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- PPE required but subject to change: Hairnet, smock, gloves,
hand guards, arm guards.
- Ability to work in a warm environment (65-85 degrees
- Ability to stand for a8-10 hour shift
- Ability to repetitively lift up to 50 pounds
- Willbeexposedto moving production
Apply today and then either text us your name at (334) 683-6121 or
call us at(334) 683-6121 for next steps.
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment
opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion
(including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age,
marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and
physical disability, political affiliation, union membership,
status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit
based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout
the application, interviewing and employment process. If you
require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage
Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to
all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring,
transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions,
compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this
policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect
to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary
employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in
accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Keywords: Advantage Resourcing, Tuscaloosa , Quality Control, Other , Marion, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!