Company: Top Gun Staffing
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Maintain the Corporate Quality Processes and Procedures and ensure
contents are appropriate
Organize, oversee, and assist in creating, optimizing, documenting,
maintaining, and training for the processes and systems as
Conduct process audits and assist in training/guidance to other
Devises sampling procedures, and designs and develops forms and
instructions for recording, evaluating and reporting quality and
reliability data consistent with company policies and
Conduct product/raw material audits and provide training/guidance
to plant quality auditors/inspectors.
Works with Materials/Purchasing Department to assure acceptable
supplier quality and delivery
Provide training on and Lead teams to address quality issues, such
as 5-why Root Cause Analysis and Comparative Analysis (Is - Is
Perform root cause analysis to help resolve Quality issues.
In conjunction with the Quality Manager, serves as a representative
& directs ISO 9001-2008 (ANSI/ASQC Q9001-1994
Coordinate the review of Quality documents.
Familiarity with production processes, standard mechanical,
metallurgical, and electrical test methods, SPC, ISO-9001-2008
Good people management and motivational skills.
Must possess a strong sense of urgency, teamwork, keen attention to
detail, ability to plan, organize and multi-task.
Report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to promote continuous
Contribute to continuous improvement activities.
Write reports and present progress at project meetings.
Plan projects or subtasks so they may be tracked and
BS in Engineering (Quality or Industrial Preferred) or related
field of study
ASQ Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) preferred
LEAN and/or Six Sigma Experience (Green belt or Black belt is
5 year of experience in a similar role
Skilled in Microsoft Office products: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Ability to present data effectively.
Problem-solving and analytical skills.
Team working skills.
- Participate in supplier quality and supplier corrective action
- Improve supplier product and process quality
- Determine root cause and corrective actions
- Investigate root cause and corrective actions
- Resolve supplier quality related issues
- Manage corrective action and quality improvement
- Perform root cause analysis of product quality issues
- Determine root cause and corrective action plans
- Implement and verify corrective actions of supplier quality
- Resolving customer quality issues and driving root cause and
corrective action on process and product quality issues
- Obtain corrective actions from suppliers
- Accomplish internal quality system audits
- Identify root cause analysis and establish corrective
- Manage the supplier corrective action report
- Conduct internal quality process and product audits
- Improve product quality and manufacturing processes
- Identify repeat quality issues by supplier and maintain
supplier quality scorecard
- Assist supplier quality manager with supplier improvement
process and/or development activities
- Lead or assist in root cause corrective actions
- Lead quality problem solving process for supplier related
Keywords: Top Gun Staffing, Tuscaloosa , Quality Engineer, Other , Vance, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!