Electrical Tech. Specialist (Swing shift)
Company: Foster Farms
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Foster Farms has been a family-owned and operated company for
four generations. Since our founding days back in 1939, we have
always been committed to providing consumers with the
highest-quality, best-tasting poultry products available. The hope
is that our commitment to excellence, honesty, quality, service,
and our people will shine through in everything we do.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join the
Foster Farms team. We offer the experience of a large organization,
but operate like a family business. More than half of our job
openings are filled by internal promotion, and we encourage
employees to gain a variety of experiences across different
- Ensure all equipment (compressors, cooling towers, boiler
systems) are all functioning in a safe and optimal manner. Monitor
and record all readings for required operations.
- Conduct preventive maintenance and re-build equipment as
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment.
Additional Job Functions:
- Perform frequent on the job inspections to ensure: employee
safe working habits, safe work areas, high quality workmanship and
effectiveness of maintenance and repairs.
- Evaluate, prioritize and schedule maintenance repair requests
to ensure timely completion of all repair actions.
- Routinely inspect equipment for needed repairs and maintenance
and prepare requests.
- Provide technical assistance to assigned personnel and ensure
proper operation of equipment.
- Provide the Maintenance Manager with a written list of
materials and replacement parts, as required.
- Monitor and keep current, all required maintenance records,
using them to conduct analysis.
- Trained as Haz-Mat responder at 40 hr level.
- Trained as First responder-Level A suit qualified.
- Proven knowledge of industrial refriggeration systems.
- Proven knowledge of refrigeration electrical control
- Possess a minimum of 3 years maintenance experience in related
- Demonstrate good interpersonal communication skills.
All interested parties are required to have their own, personal
email account in order to apply. Applicants should regularly check
their email account for communication(s) regarding their
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Foster Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities,
Females, Veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged
Foster Farms participates in E-Verify during the hire process at
all locations for all new employees.
Keywords: Foster Farms, Tuscaloosa , Electrical Tech. Specialist (Swing shift), Other , Demopolis, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!