Carpenter - Immediate Interviews!
Company: PAE Incorporated
Posted on: September 5, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting
and Meaningful Missions in the World
PAE is seeking an OCONUS Carpenter.
The Carpenter must have strong carpenter (structural) experience
working OCONUS in a small dynamic team. The carpenter will travel
approximately 75% of the time work to make repairs and small
renovation projects. Must be able to work in a team environment and
be willing to support other trade crafts when working on various
- Ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI clearance
- 5 years of experience in this trade
- 2 years of overseas experience
- Ability to work in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Ad hoc responsibilities assisting in other trades such as HVAC,
Electrical, Plumbing to capability to ensure project
Additional Job Description
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to stand for 8-10 hours per day
- Ability bend, stoop, kneel, twist, reach, carry
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender,
national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status,
ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure,
medical condition including genetic characteristics or information,
veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the
essential functions of the job can be performed with or without
reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under
federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: PAE Incorporated, Tuscaloosa , Carpenter - Immediate Interviews!, Other , Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!