HVAC / OM&R Technician - Qatar - Immediate Interviews!
Company: PAE Incorporated
Posted on: September 4, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting
and Meaningful Missions in the World
HVAC / OM&R Technician - Qatar
PAE is seeking an HVAC / Operations Maintenance and
Repair Technician (HVAC / OM&R Tech) for an upcoming
contract at the Al Udeid Air Base in Qatar.
This contract is pending award.
The HVAC / Operations Maintenance and Repair Technician
(HVAC / OM&R Tech) will:
- Maintain chillers, air handlers, compressors, chilled water
pumps, two and three way actuators, electronic damper, water and
air temperature sensors, water flow switches, air differential
pressure switches, fan coil units, packaged air conditioners, and
computer room AC units.
- Ensure professional and quality services are provided to the
Customer in accordance with program requirements, while maintaining
safety as the highest priority IAW PWS, laws, codes, guidelines,
criteria, and standards established by international, US
government, PWS and manufacturer guidelines.
- Must have experience in Carrier, York, Trane and/or McQuay, or
be U.S. military school trained or the school diploma/certificate
for chillers and Siemens, Johnson Controls, or other recognized
industrial training centers.
- Must have at least five (5) years of experience in industrial
chilled water systems with in-residence experience with Carrier,
York, Trane, and McQuay chiller systems.
- Requires a minimum of five (5) years of experience in computer
room air conditioning.
- Must have the ability to use a variety of hand and power tools,
electronic, electrical, or electromechanical test and measurement
- Must have knowledge of safety regulations and procedures.
- Requires at least three (3) years of experience in a similar
role preferably at a US military installation.
- Must have excellent organizational and time management
- Must have a valid driver's license and current passport.
- Must have an Active U.S. Government issued Secret Security
Clearance and maintain it for the duration of the
- Must have the ability to successfully pass CENTCOM medical
requirements and maintain requirements for duration of
- Must be able to obtain a Country visa (as required in line with
the U.S. Department of State Foreign Clearance Guide).
- HS diploma or GED required.
OTHER KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Experience providing excellent customer service in supporting
contract responsibilities in an OCONUS environment.
- Relevant overseas experience, preferably in the Middle
East with knowledge of local culture and customs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple
tasks at a given time and rapidly adapting to changing priorities
and schedules and under pressure of deadlines while maintaining
- Strong analytical capabilities with respect to metrics and
WORKING AND LIVING CONDITIONS
This position may be located in an environment with harsh and
dangerous working and living conditions. While performing the
duties of this job, the employee may regularly be exposed to
extreme and austere desert-like environment. Temperatures can reach
120-130 degrees Fahrenheit / 50-55 degrees Celsius during the
summer months. Employees must be willing and able to perform
regular job requirements in this austere, extreme environment.
Employees must be willing and able to perform physical activities
including, but not limited to, heavy lifting and moving of items,
parts, assemblies, and equipment up to the safety regulation
maximum; climbing in and out of equipment; crawling; and working
outdoors. This includes being able to lift and carry 40 pounds of
personal protective equipment for extended periods of time.
PAE will never charge a recruiting fee.
*This position is contingent upon contract award.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender,
national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status,
ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure,
medical condition including genetic characteristics or information,
veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the
essential functions of the job can be performed with or without
reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under
federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: PAE Incorporated, Tuscaloosa , HVAC / OM&R Technician - Qatar - Immediate Interviews!, Other , Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!