Work Control / Logistics Manager - Qatar - Immediate Interviews!
Company: PAE Incorporated
Posted on: September 4, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting
and Meaningful Missions in the World
Work Control / Logistics Manager - Qatar
PAE is seeking an Work Control / Logistics Manager for an
upcoming contract at the Al Udeid Air Base in Qatar.
This contract is pending award.
The Work Control / Logistics Manager
- Be responsible for submitting requests, tracking and receiving
material in order to perform all maintenance, repairs, and service
calls IAW procedures established by ECONS. This will require
use of approved inventory management system and work order
management system, to requisition, track, handle, and issue
- Track all material requisitions throughout entirety of the
acquisition process until the materials have arrived and been
issued. This will also include tracking, maintaining,
organizing and cleaning warehouse space.
- Use inventory control procedures, examine and determine
shortage, quantities, document daily deliveries analyze and make
recommendations of suppliers, update systems and reports, and any
other duties as assigned.
- Conduct all job duties outlined in PWS to ensure professional
and quality services are provided to Customer in accordance with
program requirements, while maintaining safety as the highest
priority IAW PWS, laws, codes, guidelines, criteria and standards
established by international, US government, PWS and any additional
- Be available within 4 hours to meet on the installation with
Government personnel as required.
- Requires at least five (5) years of experience in managing
inventory control procedures in a program of similar scope and
- Must have excellent organizational and time management
- Requires strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Must have a valid driver's license and current passport.
- Must have an Active U.S. Government issued Secret Security
Clearance and maintain it for the duration of the
- Must have the ability to successfully pass CENTCOM medical
requirements and maintain requirements for duration of
- Must be able to obtain a Country visa (as required in line with
the U.S. Department of State Foreign Clearance Guide).
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business
Operations, Logistics, Finance, or Mathematics.
OTHER KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Experience providing excellent customer service in supporting
contract responsibilities in an OCONUS environment.
- Relevant overseas experience, preferably in the Middle
East with knowledge of local culture and customs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple
tasks at a given time and rapidly adapting to changing priorities
and schedules and under pressure of deadlines while maintaining
WORKING AND LIVING CONDITIONS
This position may be located in an environment with harsh and
dangerous working and living conditions. While performing the
duties of this job, the employee may regularly be exposed to
extreme and austere desert-like environment. Temperatures can reach
120-130 degrees Fahrenheit / 50-55 degrees Celsius during the
summer months. Employees must be willing and able to perform
regular job requirements in this austere, extreme environment.
Employees must be willing and able to perform physical activities
including, but not limited to, heavy lifting and moving of items,
parts, assemblies, and equipment up to the safety regulation
maximum; climbing in and out of equipment; crawling; and working
outdoors. This includes being able to lift and carry 40 pounds of
personal protective equipment for extended periods of time.
PAE will never charge a recruiting fee.
*This position is contingent upon contract award.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender,
national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status,
ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure,
medical condition including genetic characteristics or information,
veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the
essential functions of the job can be performed with or without
reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under
federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: PAE Incorporated, Tuscaloosa , Work Control / Logistics Manager - Qatar - Immediate Interviews!, Other , Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!