Airfield Driving Instructor - Qatar - Immediate Interviews!
Company: PAE Incorporated
Posted on: September 4, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting
and Meaningful Missions in the World
Airfield Driving Instructor - Qatar
PAE is seeking an Airfield Driving Instructor for an
upcoming contract at the Al Udeid Air Base in Qatar.
This position is pending contract award.
The Airfield Driving Instructor will:
- Be responsible for ensuring the entire squadron and all
contract employees who attend flight line training are properly
trained and do not violate CMA rules.
- Manage the maintenance team and oversee personnel and other
duties as assigned.
- Conduct all job duties outlined in PWS to ensure professional
and quality services are provided to Customer in accordance with
program requirements, while maintaining safety as the highest
priority IAW PWS, laws, codes, guidelines, criteria and standards
established by international, US government, PWS and any additional
- Be available within 4 hours to meet on the installation with
Government personnel as required.
- Must have at least one (1) year experience with driving as
licensed airfield driver.
- Must have working knowledge of airfield driving program and
- Requires excellent organizational and time management
- Must have a valid driver's license and current passport.
- Must have an Active U.S. Government issued Secret Security
Clearance and maintain it for the duration of the
- Must have the ability to successfully pass CENTCOM medical
requirements and maintain requirements for duration of
- Must be able to obtain a Country visa (as required in line with
the U.S. Department of State Foreign Clearance Guide).
OTHER KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Experience providing excellent customer service in supporting
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple
tasks at a given time and rapidly adapting to changing priorities
and schedules and under pressure of deadlines while maintaining
- High school diploma or equivalent.
WORKING AND LIVING CONDITIONS
This position may be located in an environment with harsh and
dangerous working and living conditions. While performing the
duties of this job, the employee may regularly be exposed to
extreme and austere desert-like environment. Temperatures can reach
120-130 degrees Fahrenheit / 50-55 degrees Celsius during the
summer months. Employees must be willing and able to perform
regular job requirements in this austere, extreme
environment. Employees must be willing and able to perform
physical activities including, but not limited to, heavy lifting
and moving of items, parts, assemblies, and equipment up to the
safety regulation maximum; climbing in and out of equipment;
crawling; and working outdoors. This includes being able to lift
and carry 40 pounds of personal protective equipment for extended
periods of time.
PAE will never charge a recruiting fee.
*This position is contingent upon contract award.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender,
national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status,
ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure,
medical condition including genetic characteristics or information,
veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the
essential functions of the job can be performed with or without
reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under
federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: PAE Incorporated, Tuscaloosa , Airfield Driving Instructor - Qatar - Immediate Interviews!, Other , Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!