Part Time - Apartment Waste Management - Pickup Truck or Trailer Preferred
Company: Valet Living
Posted on: September 10, 2021
Earn up to $300 per week!
Valet Living is currently hiring for a Part Time Apartment Trash
Collector to work during the evening hours in your local area. This
is a great paying, part time job that is great to earn extra money
or supplement income while working another job. You’ll enjoy
working outdoors, on your own, in a stress-free environment and get
a workout while you do this job. We are an essential business
that continues to grow, and our associates benefit from reliable
hours, consistent pay and promotional advancement
We have immediate start dates and provide hands on, paid training.
No experience is necessary.
If you own a pickup truck or a vehicle with a trailer, you’ll earn
even more as we pay additional to offset the fuel and vehicle usage
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Collect trash and recycling bags door to door within a local
apartment community and take these items to the trash compactor or
dumpster on the property site (no large or bulk items and no
offsite driving and/or dumping)
- Typically work 5 nights a week from Sunday through Thursday.
Enjoy weekends off!
- Start time is either 7:00pm or 8:00pm and you are done between
10:00 pm - 11:00 pm (some positions may have earlier start/end
- Part time hours working 10-15+ hours per week
What You Get:
- Paid Training
- Great pay
- Pickup truck owners and vehicles using trailers will receive
the higher part of the pay range to help offset fuel and mileage
costs. All driving is done while on community property - no
offsite driving or dumping.
- Opportunity for growth within the company
- Employee referral bonus program - you can earn up to $2,500 for
each referral hired
- Earn reward incentives through our recognition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Stay physically fit while working outdoors
- This position is like gig work, but you have the benefits of
being a W2 associate and not a contractor
- All required
Personal Protective Equipment (face covering, gloves, safety vest,
etc.) is provided free of charge
- Our processes
exceed the CDC and OSHA guidelines on COVID-19 safety
- Zero reported
occupationally transmitted cases of COVID-19
- Dedicated team of
occupational health & safety professionals that manage all aspects
of associate safety, including COVID-19 protocols.
What We Require:
- An open bed pickup truck or vehicle with trailer is required in
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- A valid and current driver's license
- Current auto insurance in your name for your vehicle, or listed
as a driver on policy
- Ability to work indoors or outdoors in changing weather
- Ability to lift and transport up to 50 lbs.
- A smart phone with data plan to access our mobile app
Keywords: Valet Living, Tuscaloosa , Part Time - Apartment Waste Management - Pickup Truck or Trailer Preferred, Other , Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!