Electronic System Maintainer - Ramstein, Germany - Immediate Interviews!
Company: PAE Incorporated
Posted on: September 12, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting
and Meaningful Missions in the World
Electronic System Maintainer - Ramstein, Germany
The Electronic Systems Maintainer will:
- Use oscilloscopes, voltmeters, spectrum analyzers, and other
electronic tools to maintain and repair:
- Joint Threat Emitters (JTE)
- Radar Systems
- Electronic Warfare Threat to Air Operations Equipment
- Design, build, repair, calibrate, and modify electrical
components, circuitry, controls, and machinery for subsequent
evaluation and use by Mission Operations personnel.
- Solder electronic components.
- Maintaining a safe workplace and ensuring that safety is the
highest priority in the workplace.
- Comply with all Environmental Health & Safety and Quality
Assurance requirements and goals.
- Adhere to company and government processes, regulations, and
- Perform additional duties and projects as assigned.
- Must have at least 5 years of directly related electronics U.S.
military electronics experience.
- Must have excellent organizational and time management
- Requires solid computer skills, specifically in Microsoft Word
- Must have a valid driver's license and passport.
- Must have an Active U.S. Government issued Secret Security
Clearance and maintain it for the duration of employment on the
- Must be eligible for NATO Secret Indoctrination.
- Previous work experience in an OCONUS environment.
- Prior service within the U.S. Air Force or U.S. Army.
- Knowledge of EW TTAO, GBAD, JTE and or Radar systems.
OTHER KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must be able to function in an office setting, use office
- Requires experience providing excellent customer service in
support of contract responsibilities.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
handling multiple tasks at a given time and rapidly adapting to
changing priorities and schedules and under pressure of deadlines
while maintaining performance standards.
- Requires a commitment to maintaining a high performance and
deliver customer service excellence.
- Must be able to exercise sound judgment and make decisions
- Requires excellent organizational and time management skills,
with the ability to handle multiple tasks and administrative
details in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
PAE will never charge a recruiting fee.
*This position is contingent upon contract award.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender,
national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status,
ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure,
medical condition including genetic characteristics or information,
veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the
essential functions of the job can be performed with or without
reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under
federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: PAE Incorporated, Tuscaloosa , Electronic System Maintainer - Ramstein, Germany - Immediate Interviews!, Other , Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!