Company: Two Maids & A Mop - Tuscaloosa
Posted on: November 18, 2021
DESIRE TO BE A LEADER IN CUSTOMER SERVICE? PARTNER WITH AN
EMPLOYER KNOWN FOR A GREAT CULTURE!
$14 - $16 per hour plus tips
$100 - $150 per day plus tips
NO WEEKENDS. NO HOLIDAYS. DAY / FIRST SHIFT HOURS.
STEADY HOURS. FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES.
NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
- NO WEEKENDS (MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY)
- NO HOLIDAYS
- DAY SHIFT / FIRST SHIFT HOURS
- Customer Tips
- Various regular rewards, bonuses, & incentives
- Dental, Vision, & Pet Insurance
- Low-cost Tele-Health Insurance
- Paid Training
- Wage / Pay Advance
- Legal Protection
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) / Health Saving Account
- Financial Wellness
- Wage/Pay Advance
- COMFORTABLE UNIFORM: Wear dri-fit polo shirts, tennis shoes,
and black pants
- Cleaning supplies provided
- Paychecks: Bi-weekly (every other week)MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Successfully undergo a nationwide criminal background
- Hold a valid driver's license.
- Be able to provide your own dependable and insured mode of
transportation that you can use for work (you will be reimbursed
cost of fuel).
- Be available at least 3 days per week (Monday through Friday)
starting at 7:30AM, with the ability to work until up to 5:00PM.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE CULTURE / WORK ENVIRONMENT @ Two Maids & A
Mop of Tuscaloosa as a Residential House Cleaners / Housekeepers /
- RESPECT: Along with this, our leadership team promises to be
honest, understanding, fair, and you will feel valued and
- A CARING TEAM/FAMILY ATMOSPHERE: You are not alone on an
island; you will feel supported by your team members and
management. Cleaning is hard work, but we strive to set you up for
success every day!
- PURPOSE: We partner with the 'Cleaning For A Reason'
foundation, providing cleanings to local cancer patients, giving us
a greater sense of purpose.
- OPPORTUNITIES FOR GROWTH: Since we are a growing company, for
those who aspire to be promoted, there are leadership / growth
opportunities as Team Leader / Trainer AND Assistant Manager! Our
current leadership team started as Professional House Cleaners /
Housekeepers / Housekeeping, and now hold various
- ACTIVE: You will be on your feet and moving around. If you are
looking to combine your motivation to perform physical work with
making money, this is the perfect job for you! It's a workout, and
you will get paid!
- INSTANT GRATIFICATION: Everyday, you will see the difference
your hard work makes and feel immediate satisfaction for a job well
- "TIME FLIES": No more looking at the clock; each day goes by
- CONSISTENT FEEDBACK: As "A Maid Service Worth Talking About,"
you will get timely and consistent feedback on your work. Check out
our customer reviews on Google and Facebook where you see many of
our customers call out our team members by name for a job well
done!Our philosophy is simple: If you live our values and are a
solid performer, you WILL be rewarded!
Apply now to find out what else makes Two Maids & A Mop of
Tuscaloosa a SPECIAL place to work!
Two Maids & A Mop was recently recognized by Inc. Magazine as the
nation's fastest growing cleaning company! We provide residential
cleaning services that range from routine weekly maintenance to
deep cleanings of a home from top to bottom. We recognize and
reward top performers through our one of a kind Pay for Performance
Plan, and we are passionate about our partnership with Cleaning For
A Reason where we provide free cleanings to women undergoing cancer
treatment. Our growth and success allow us to provide opportunities
to individuals who want to be a part of something bigger and find
satisfaction in a career as a Professional House Cleaner!
Keywords: Two Maids & A Mop - Tuscaloosa, Tuscaloosa , House Cleaner, Other , Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!