Caregiver / C.N.A. / Home Aide - Uniontown
Posted on: January 7, 2022
Come join one of the fastest-growing personal home care
companies in the nation. We're hiring throughout the area and
strive to match caregivers to positions with the right clients in
the areas you'd like to work. Because we're a large employer, we
most likely have a case near you! If you are looking for a
meaningful, fulfilling career with a dynamic, values-driven
organization that recognizes and supports your contribution, we
invite you to apply. Open Positions
- Caregiver Companions. No Certifications or experience
necessary, but a passion for caring for seniors is required.
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Certified Home Health Aides Benefits
- Competitive Wages and Benefits
- Start Working Today. Immediate opportunities available after
- Job training: We coach our caregivers towards success and
continuously invest to grow your skills
- Flexible schedules: Work when it suits you.
- Paid time off
- Work close to home
- Weekly Pay (varies by location)
- Paid mileage programs
- Make new friends: Our caregivers typically forge genuine bonds
with the people they serve. Plus, you will meet other Addus
caregivers and have opportunities to develop professional
relationships with them.
- Did we mention satisfaction? Few things feel better in life
than giving back. As an Addus Caregiver, you experience the
privilege of giving back to your community with every shift you
complete. That feeling is priceless.
Keywords: Addus, Tuscaloosa , Caregiver / C.N.A. / Home Aide - Uniontown, Other , Uniontown, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!