Posted on: January 9, 2022
AUTO BODY AND PAINT PROFESSIONALS
Competitive Pay and Leadership opportunities!
Body technicians, painters, and preppers play a critical role in
the reconditioning process. Making our cars look and feel new, to
meet our high customer standards, is vital.
WE PAY BY THE HOUR, NOT THE JOB!
AUTO BODY AND PAINT
* Competitive Pay Rate (No Flat Rate!)
* 100% company-paid medical insurance premiums
* Generous Paid-Time Off
* Tool & ASE Reimbursement
* Student Loan Repayment
* Unmatched Company Culture
$1,500 sign-on bonus(depending on experience and location)
$1.00 more PER HOUR for 2nd shift
ROLES VARY DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
* Entry level Auto Body Prepper - minimum 6 months experience
* Perform cosmetic services such as bag vehicles, block sanding,
body filler, buffing, masking, sanding, taping, and tear down.
* Complete headlight, interior, wheel, and rim repair.
* Follow proper operating rules, procedures, and standardized work
initiatives as assigned.
* Partner and provide clear communication with other team members
and departments involved in the vehicle reconditioning process.
* Auto Body Professional (Experienced) - minimum 3+ years
* Complete full body priming on a vehicle and final sand.
* Use water-based paint to paint and gloss the vehicle inside our
* Extensive body repair including metal pulling, roof repair, stud
welding, rocker panels, and multiple panels repair.
* Perform paint-less dent repair services on vehicles as
* Concisely and collaboratively communicate with the Cosmetic team
if additional work on a vehicle is needed.
It Would Be Great If You Also Had:
* ICAR certifications
* Experience working in the Autobody Industry or in a Lean
* Experience painting and glossing vehicles
* Experience working for a fast-paced hyper-growth company
PERKS & BENEFITS
* Health Premiums
* ASE & Tool Reimbursement
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Consistent Work Schedule
* No Flat Rate
* Generous Paid Time Off
* Vehicle Discount
Keywords: Carvana, Tuscaloosa , Automotive Painter, Other , Coker, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!