Medication Assistant Certified ($4,000 sign on bonus!)
Company: Park Manor Health and Rehabilitation, L.L.C.
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Working with us means being part of something special: A team
that is passionate about making an impact on our patients' lives
each and every day. Unlike the typical hospital setting, our
facility offers you the unique opportunity to walk alongside
patients on their road to recovery from many different conditions.
As you care for and help patients achieve goals and regain
independence, you can form significant relationships with them and
celebrate the successes they experience along the way.We are
searching for a qualified and self-motivated certified medication
aide to join our medical facility. You will perform a variety of
patient care duties including administering medication, reporting
changes, collecting samples, and recording medication dosages.The
ideal medication aide will be extremely detail-oriented and possess
in-depth knowledge of patient care procedures. Providing excellent
patient care is a vital part of this job, which is why excellent
communication and interpersonal skills are
- Deliver routine daily medications, either prescription or
non-prescription, to patients.
- Coordinate with different nurses to assist with patient care
- Follow written or verbal instructions on how to manage
- Record medication dosages and times.
- Observe patients and document changes in their condition.
- Gather samples for analysis.
- Ensure equipment is routinely inspected and cleaned.
- Uphold all health and safety standards.
- Respond to patient emergency call signals, bells, or intercom
systems to identify patient needs.Qualifcations:
- Must be, as a minimum, a Medication Assistant, Certified
- Must possess a valid and current certificate in Medication
Administration for State
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and
procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that
pertain to long-term care
- Must be a minimum of twenty (20) years of age
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement,
and interpret the programs, goals, objectives and procedures, etc.,
that are necessary for providing quality care
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English
- Must have patience, tact, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude
toward the elderly and disabled
- Must be capable of performing the Essential Job Functions and
Physical and Sensory Requirements for All Job Functions
EOEMust currently be a Certified Medication Tech in the State of
Keywords: Park Manor Health and Rehabilitation, L.L.C., Tuscaloosa , Medication Assistant Certified ($4,000 sign on bonus!), Other , Northport, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!