Mortgage Loan Processor
Company: SmartFinancial, Inc.
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Mortgage Loan Processor
A career at SmartBank is more than just a job, it is a family where
values are upheld and hard work is recognized. Our SmartBank team
of associates are trustworthy, loyal and innovative. We have been
supporting our customers for over 10 years in Tennessee, Alabama,
and Florida and are continuing to grow. We empower our associates
to treat our customers with care and to be involved in the
communities we support. We build exceptional value by fostering a
work environment that respects individual needs, establishes high
expectations and recognizes achievement - It is the SmartBank
SmartBank Associates enjoy an AMAZING benefits package that
includes - company apparel, medical, dental, vision, long and short
term disability, 401(k), EAP, life insurance and paid time off
Our Mortgage Loan Processor will be held accountable for:
- Upholding SmartBank's Core Values and Core Purpose.
- Processing loans for 2 - 3 residential lenders (depends on
market and volume) while managing an average pipeline of 20-30
working loan files.
- Assembles and verifies accuracy of residential loan
documentation; pulls credit reports.
- Processes secondary market and in-house residential mortgage
- Reviews fees for Loan Estimate and coordinates delivery of LE
initial loan package to borrowers (mail or electronic).
- Ensures that residential loan files contain documents with
proper signatures, dates and other relevant data.
- Works with borrower(s), residential lenders and underwriters to
satisfy outstanding loan conditions.
- Orders and reviews appraisals, tax transcripts, VOE, VOD, VOM,
- Checks documents for proper vesting, legal descriptions,
closing dates and signatures.
- Orders mortgage closing packages from closing/compliance
- Maintains new, closed residential loan files. Scans closed loan
files; sends files to loan operations and/or storage.
Ideal candidates for the role will include:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience , preferably in a bank
- NMLS registration required; participates in periodic training
in mortgage products, services, regulations and
Keywords: SmartFinancial, Inc., Tuscaloosa , Mortgage Loan Processor, Other , Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!