Company: Trek Bicycle Corp
Posted on: May 13, 2022
A bit about us
Trek is an awesome place to work, with amazing benefits for all
employees. We build only products we love, provide incredible
hospitality to our customers, and change the world by getting more
people on bikes. When you're on our team, you're taken care of,
encouraged to learn and grow, and given lots of opportunities to do
so. Give us your best, and we'll give it right back. Sound pretty
sweet? Then come join us!
Trek Store Tuscaloosa
The Bicycle Building position will assemble all bicycles sold at
our retail locations. As new bicycles arrive at the store, the
builder would be responsible for maintaining assembly schedules and
quality inspections. A fast learning and excited individual would
aid in proper inventory management to ensure that the sales staff
was supplied accurate information regarding currently built
* Learn the proper Point of Sale practices that relate to bicycle
* Work directly with Service Managers to develop quality bicycle
builds and expectations.
* Efficiently complete daily work schedules and tasks.
* Flexible and fun company culture
* Competitive health care -- PPO & HDHP medical plan options
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
* 401(k) with match and Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOP)
* Tuition Reimbursement up to $15,000! (Undergraduate & Masters
* Employee discounts on all product
* Deep partner retail discount
In response to the evolving COVID-19 situation, we continue to take
extra steps and precautions to keep our employees and customers
safe. We are now requiring that all employees show proof that they
are fully vaccinated with the exception of a medical or religious
We are an E-Verify employer.
For more information, please click on the following links:
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English - Spanish
Keywords: Trek Bicycle Corp, Tuscaloosa , Assembler, Other , Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!