Company: SEALY MANAGEMENT COMPANY, INC
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionLeasing Professional – Sealy Management
CompanyAbout UsSealy Management Company is proud to own and manage
over 9,500 apartments throughout the Southeast. Sealy develops new
properties and acquires existing ones, but we have never sold a
property. This provides our team members with a sense of pride and
stability in their workplace. Based in Tuscaloosa, AL, Sealy is a
rapidly growing company with many exciting opportunities for
talented employees to grow with us. Your RoleWe're currently
seeking someone who can represent our properties with
professionalism and treat our residents with respect and courtesy.
Our Leasing Professionals are often the first point of contact for
anyone who interacts with our properties, so the main traits of our
ideal candidate are a customer service-focus and a warm, outgoing
personality. What You'll Do
- Greet and assist prospective residents and current residents,
be the face of the property for visitors and residents alike.
- Guide prospects through the leasing process, handling paperwork
for apartment applications and leases.
- Work with the property management staff in dealing with various
vendors doing work or providing service to the community.
- Communicate effectively with grounds and maintenance teams to
ensure residents' work orders are done quickly and finished
- Be flexible – property management can be a very dynamic
industry where things change from day-to-day. Our Leasing
Professionals will see their job duties change from time to time
and must be able to adapt to succeed.Compensation and Benefits
- Pay is dependent on experience and can range from $12 - $15 per
- Sealy is happy to offer health, dental, vision and life
insurance, employee discounted apartments, paid time off and
professional development assistance.
Keywords: SEALY MANAGEMENT COMPANY, INC, Tuscaloosa , Leasing Professional, Other , Northport, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!