MIG Welder - O'Neal Manufacturing Services
Company: O'Neal Manufacturing Services
Posted on: November 20, 2022
The MIG Welder will join, fabricate, and repair steel parts by
using specialized gas metal arc welding techniques and
Duties and Responsibilities
- Joins, fabricates, and repairs metal and other weldable
material by applying appropriate welding techniques.
- Interprets blueprints, specifications, diagrams or schematics
to determine appropriate welding process.
- Inspects completed welds to determine structural
- Familiar with and complies with all safety requirements and
- May prepare the materials and set up for a welding device or
- May be required to complete an apprenticeship and/or formal
training in area of specialty.
- Support the safety and quality programs by following all
accompanying rules and established processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to operate forklift and cranes.
- Ability to read and interpret simple blueprints.
- Ability to use a variety of hand tools such as hammer, pliers,
screwdriver, wrench, drill, grinder and bander.
- Ability to use measuring tools such as tape measure, box
caliper, slide dial caliper and micrometer.
- Ability to convert fractions to decimals and vice versa.
- Ability to convert metric to English.
- Provide high quality work to all internal and external
customers as related to the output of their position.
- Capable of setting up and operating one or more processing
- Speak, write and comprehend conversational English.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (preferred).
- Must pass a MIG welder certification.
- Relevant apprenticeship, experience, or vocational training,
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Community Service Day
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short-Term Disability
- Company Paid Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
At O'Neal Manufacturing Services (OMS), we build things! As an
O'Neal Industries affiliate company, we are a leader in the
fabrication of steel and metal products that shape the world in
which we live in. Our culture is driven by honesty, integrity and
respect. We set high expectations for ourselves in providing a safe
and diverse work environment. If you are looking to be part of a
dynamic company to build your career, visit onealmfg.com/careers to
learn more! Associated topics: fitter, gas metal arc welding,
grinder, iron, ironworker, metal inert gas, rail, spot weld, steel,
Keywords: O'Neal Manufacturing Services, Tuscaloosa , MIG Welder - O'Neal Manufacturing Services, Other , Bankston, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!