Company: Koppers Inc.
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Pole Framers work with other members of the framing crew to
ensure that utility poles meet customer specifications and are
ready to accept the hardware that will be attached to the poles.
They must have the ability to work well with others, have attention
to detail, work in a safe manner, and be willing to work overtime
Normal work hours for this job are Monday - Friday from 7 am to
4:00 pm with a 1-hour lunch. The hours may be adjusted due to
production requirements. Since this work is performed outdoors,
inclement weather may impact the work schedules as well.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Using industrial drills
- Operating chainsaws
- Cutting flat surfaces on the poles using a portable planer
- Branding customer information into the poles
- Using various hand tools to position and prepare the poles
- Performing minor maintenance on the tools and equipment to
ensure proper performance
- Placing steel beams between layers of poles while being loaded
into a dry kiln
- Various manual labor tasks
- Other tasks as assigned
Koppers Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran
status, or any other category or characteristic protected by
federal law, state, or local law.
Keywords: Koppers Inc., Tuscaloosa , Pole Framer, Other , Vance, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!