Company: Allied Orion Group
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Creekwood Village - Tuscaloosa, AL
Our national multi-family management company seeks a Leasing
Associate with a "Whatever it Takes" attitude to be responsible for
marketing, leasing, and maintaining positive resident
The Leasing Associate is responsible for professionally achieving
high occupancy and resident retention goals by creating positive
relationships with the prospect and current residents, clients, and
Responsible for marketing, leasing and maintaining positive
REPORTS TO: Community Manager, Assistant Community Manager and/or
Regional Property Supervisor
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Perform all sales and leasing activities (greet and qualify
prospects, tour property and amenities).
- Ensure the property and show units meet the Company's standards
for the marketing/leasing tour. Communicate upkeep needs with
Property Manager and Maintenance Team.
- Record all telephone and in-person traffic according to Company
- Ensure application is completed according to Company
- Ensure lease is completed according to Company policy.
- Ensure move-in process is completed according to Company
- Ensure renewal process is completed according to Company
- Ensure move-out process is completed according to Company
- Use on-site property software to track apartment
- Be knowledgeable on market trends and competitor conditions
that may impact the property's occupancy. Prepare market
- Design marketing plan and activities to drive traffic to the
- Complete outreach marketing and record all marketing
- Proficiency in using the internet for marketing, including
Craig's List, Google and other search engines.
- Distribute newsletters, flyers and resident notices. REQUIRED
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
DEGREES AND DIPLOMAS
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year experience in apartment leasing and/or sales KNOWLEDGE,
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Apartment leasing experience or experience in a customer
service-related industry (i.e., retail sales, hospitality).
- Must be able to read, write and communicate effectively to
comprehend and complete documents, lease agreements and communicate
effectively with residents.
- Demonstrate ability to apply sales skills (generating sales
leads, conducting presentations, qualifying prospects and
- Must have mathematical skills at high school level to calculate
prorated rents, deposits, etc.
- Proficiency in using property management software(s), as well
as Microsoft Office in order to complete required reports, create
marketing flyers, etc.
- Must have basic knowledge of Fair Housing Laws
- National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) preferred.
- Fair Housing training preferred.
Keywords: Allied Orion Group, Tuscaloosa , Leasing Associate, Other , Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!