CDL-A Dedicated Local Truck Driver - Avg. $1,100/wk
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Dedicated/supply chain drivers enjoy the many privileges that
come with having consistent customers. Unlike some driver
positions, this one gives youa better idea of the number of miles
and hours each week holds, which means you'll have a better idea of
what to expect in every paycheck. And because you know your
customers and their typical freight load, you'll never be surprised
or slowed down by unusual shipments.
CDL-A Dedicated Local Truck Driver Benefits:
* $5,000 sign-on bonus for qualified drivers through May 31, 2021!
($2,500 at 90 and 180 days)
* Competitive pay:
* Starting pay of $20 per hour
* Top pay of $21 per hour reached within 1 year
* Average 55 - 60 hours per week
* Average $1,100+ per week
* Home daily
* Start time for shifts vary, but are between 4 p.m. - 7 p.m.
* This is a night shift position; working up to 12-hour shifts
* Days of the week vary, could be required to work
* There may be daily/weekly extended work hours as required to meet
* Everything will be confirmed during your interview
* Moving freight and trailers from local suppliers back and forth
to the customer's location
* All drop and hook, no-touch freight!
* Maintenance shop and fuel on-site
* 2018 Freightliner tractors and 2017 trailers
* Black steel toe shoes required
* Paid time off including 8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
* Excellent insurance coverage that includes medical, prescription,
dental, vision and hearing starting as low as $93.95/week for
family plans and $36./week for individual plans
* Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability
* Profit Sharing plan allows you to share in the rewards of our
efforts, with a portion of our profits given back to you as monthly
direct deposits into your retirement account
* Referral rewards - cash bonuses for referrals
* Averitt's fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional truck
driver jobs. Drivers can change their driving preferences as their
careers progress, including opportunities in operations and
* PAID TRAINING! Must have 4+ months' verifiable tractor-trailer
experience in the past 3 years to go through our 1 - 3 week
Ready to make a change? APPLY NOW to be an Averitt CDL-A Dedicated
Local Truck Driver!
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Averitt, Tuscaloosa , CDL-A Dedicated Local Truck Driver - Avg. $1,100/wk, Professions , Vance, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!