Roll Off Driver
Company: Waste Connections
Posted on: May 16, 2022
We are looking for a safety conscious Local Truck Driver to join
the team at our location in Tuscaloosa, AL. Your primary duties
will be to drive a Roll Off Truck picking up large garbage
containers and delivering to the appropriate transfer stations or
landfills. Typical schedule is Monday-Friday working 10 hour days.
In the summer months and during football season there will be extra
OT on Saturdays. On top of competitive pay we offer family
benefits, 401k, vacation, and year round OT.
Do not stop by or call our local office. Please apply online below.
If you apply using a tablet or phone it is a 2 step process and you
may receive an email to complete the application.
- Class A or B Commercial Drivers License (MUST BE ABLE TO DRIVE
- Clean driving record
- Minimum 2 years of CDL Driving experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience driving a manual shift truck (some
of our trucks are 10 speed trucks)
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions preforming a
- Strong customer service and team work skills Apply today and
Connect with Your Future!
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision,
flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance,
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Waste Connections, Tuscaloosa , Roll Off Driver, Professions , Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!