Architectural Estimator/Architectural Procurement Coordinator
Posted on: June 18, 2022
SUMMARYPlans, develops, coordinates, and manages procurement
activities for architectural and civil building materials and
equipment on large, international projects. Handles procurement
correspondence and cost reporting associated with assigned buy-out
responsibilities. Assists Purchasing Manager in the day-to-day
procurement activities and submittals of the assigned
- Consults with Design/Build Coordinator in the process of
designing architectural building materials.
- Reviews design development documents for compliance with
- Performs quantity surveys and estimates based on project plans
- Prepares and issues bid documents to prospective vendors and
subcontractors seeking pricing information. Evaluates pricing
information for best value and specified product Procurement
Manager prior to awarding contract.
- Writes and issues contract documents for purchase of material
and equipment needed for projects.
- Tracks projects from design inception through completion to
include all changes in design. Coordinates with the technical
coordinator and issues change orders as needed to prospective
- Verifies adherence to project budget by maintaining cost
control of all materials and equipment purchased.
- Obtains and reviews submittals for adherence to contract
- Upon approval of submittal, releases equipment from
manufacturer for delivery and verify that materials and equipment
are delivered as specified.
- Coordinates with the technical coordinator on critical
procurement and submittal items to meet project schedule.
- Provides procurement updates to the technical coordinator and
procurement manager for buy-out meetings.
- Performs all other tasks as
assigned.REQUIREMENTSEducation/Experience: Minimum high school
diploma/GED and five years construction management experience
required. Four-year degree in building science, construction
management or engineering and five years construction management
experience preferred.Certifications, Licenses, etc.: Current
clearance, or the ability to obtain, a DoD minimum secret security
clearance required.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Strong written
and verbal communication skills. Requires excellent technical and
management skills. Demonstrated ability to effectively manage costs
and control schedule. Excellent organizational skills. Strong
Microsoft Office suite knowledge. Ability to communicate and work
with multinational and multi-disciplined employees.SALARY RANGE:
$62,100 - $93,200, Based On ExperienceADDITIONAL INFOCaddell
Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer veterans, disability,
and other protected classes under applicable laws and
Keywords: Caddell, Tuscaloosa , Architectural Estimator/Architectural Procurement Coordinator, Professions , Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!