Sr. Fraud Event Analyst
Company: Early Warning Services, LLC
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Come build the next-gen fintech at Zelle, where we're
relentlessly focused on empowering prosperity in all its forms.
From fast money movement for over 100 million people who can access
Zelle directly through their banking app to new account opening and
beyond - we make a difference in the lives of consumers and
businesses every day and enable them to live their best financial
lives. And we're only getting started.
With a new, state-of-the-art HQ opening this year in Scottsdale, AZ
- plus growing presences in San Francisco and Chicago - we're
entering our next big chapter.
Make your mark on what's next in fintech with Zelle.
This position will be accountable to execute processes aimed at
identifying fraud methodologies, points of compromise, root cause
evaluation and associated observed volumes, financial and
operational impacts with associated recommended remediation paths.
The role will create fact based insights, which will be used to
inform and influence change across the organization and within the
participating financial institutions. The position will also be
accountable executing the ongoing management of a compromised
credential discipline to source, link and control the risk from
* Perform the analysis of fraud events for the purpose of
identifying and consistently categorizing the root cause of fraud
events observed or attempted in the network.
* Be able to effectively articulate actions recommended, based on
insights derived from advanced analytics.
* Execute the process to identified exposed network credentials,
social tokens and payment information
* Categorize the risk of exposed data and apply appropriate risk
* Support the company's commitment to protect the integrity and
confidentiality of systems and data.
* Education and/or experience typically obtained through completion
of a Bachelor's degree.
* Minimum 4 or more years of progressive experience in fraud risk
* Minimum 4 years in advanced data analytics in a variety of
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* Experience with digital banking, payments and/or payment
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive
list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will
follow instructions and perform other related duties as assigned by
* SAS/SQL or comparable analytic coding certification
* Experience with two or more financial institutions in the area of
fraud risk management
* Experience in both consumer and commercial banking
* Additional related education and/or experience preferred
Working conditions consist of a normal office environment. Work is
primarily sedentary and requires extensive use of a computer and
involves sitting for periods of approximately four hours. Work may
require occasional standing, walking, kneeling, and reaching. Must
be able to lift 10 pounds occasionally and/or negligible amount of
force frequently. Requires visual acuity and dexterity to view,
prepare, and manipulate documents and office equipment including
Employee must be able to perform essential functions and physical
requirements of position with or without reasonable
Some of the Ways We Prioritize Your Health and Happiness
* Healthcare Coverage -Competitive medical, dental, and vision
plans as well as pre-tax savings through flexible spending accounts
(FSA) for commuting, health & dependent care expenses.
* 401(k) Retirement Plan -Featuring a 100% Company Safe Harbor
Match on your first 5% deferral immediately upon eligibility.
* Parental Leave - 12 weeks paid leave plus access to Maven
* Paid Time Off - Unlimited Time Off* starting on Day 1, plus 11
paid company holidays
* Employee Assistance Program - Resources and tools to help you and
your family find a solution to whatever life throws at you.
And SO much more! We continue to enhance our program, so be sure to
check our Benefits page here for the latest.
* Unlimited Time Off available to regular, full-time exempt roles
only. Our team can share more during the interview process!
Early Warning Services is an Equal Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious
creed, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age,
marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
citizenship, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic
information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Early Warning Services, LLC, Tuscaloosa , Sr. Fraud Event Analyst, Professions , Eldridge, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!