Class A CDL - New hourly pay - Dedicated truck driver
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $85,000Average pay: $1,130-$1,380 weeklyHome
time: WeeklyExperience: All CDL holdersJob ID: 200328Overview
- New hourly pay: Get paid for all time worked.
- Haul building materials in dry van trailers.
- 100% no-touch and drop-and-hook.
- 10-12 loads per week.
- Drive within the Southeast. Pay and bonus potential
- Hourly and mileage pay.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of McCalla, AL.
- HazMat endorsement required within 90 days of hire Schneider's
self-paced online certification training will help you secure it.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs
or call us at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Dedicated driving
- Consistency - Enjoy both a predictable schedule and dependable
- Reliable home time - Know exactly when and how often you'll get
- Dependable paychecks - Weekly paychecks reflect the consistent
miles you'll drive on a weekly basis. Diversity, Equality and
Inclusion Our history has taught us that treating everyone with
dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and
seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity,
national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion,
sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military
status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and
openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to
opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the
organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic
thinking and cultivates leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to
confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates.
To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus PI197103456
Keywords: Schneider, Tuscaloosa , Class A CDL - New hourly pay - Dedicated truck driver, Professions , Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!