Company: Advanced Technology Services
Posted on: March 10, 2023
Maintenance Technician IFounded in 1985, ATS is a company with a
presence in the United States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We
are professionals in Industrial Maintenance and we make factories
run better. -Summary:
- Under supervision, performs mechanical or electrical
troubleshooting and repairs and preventive maintenance on equipment
according to manufacturer's manuals, diagrams, sketches
- Performs entry to mid-level break-fix & preventative
maintenance. This includes but not limited to: adjusting functional
parts of devices and control instruments to sustain and improve
operations; repairing or replacing defective parts; reconditioning
or repairing machine tools. -
- Identifies needed parts, supplies, and repair items.
- Provides support and back up for other members of department as
needed by leadership. -
- Is aware of Maintenance Industry Standards.
- Assures compliance with 5S and housekeeping standards.
- Participates in CI activities - processes, results and cost
- May be required to setup and operate simple machining
operations including but not limited to: lathe, drill press,
grinder, and other metalworking tools to make and repair parts. -
May perform basic welding tasks.
- Updates records and reviews CMMS history.
- Performs basic troubleshooting of control systems circuitry.
- Completes technical self-study programs for career
- Follows all safety related policies, rules, regulations,
technical instructions and guidelines. - Situational awareness and
identify unsafe behaviors and conditions.Qualifications:
- High School Graduate or equivalent (GED).
- Associates degree with a Technical focus or 18 months of
related experience in general industry or successful completion of
the ATS Technician Progression Program. -
- Understanding of basic electrical and mechanical systems. Can
- Must be able to use basic hand tools.Physical Demands and
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand; walk; use hands/fingers to handle, or
feel; reach with hands and arms; climb, ascend/descend or balance
to heights that may require a ladder or lift; stoop, kneel, crouch,
or crawl in confined spaces; and talk or hear. - The employee is
occasionally required to sit. - The employee must occasionally lift
and/or move more than 50 pounds. - The employee is regularly
required to use close vision and color vision. - The employee is
occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions and risk of
electrical shock. - Work is typically performed in a factory
environment and is usually very loud. In the factory environment,
the employee may be exposed to hazardous materials and/or greasy or
slippery factory floors.Development and Training:
- Development is at the core of what we do and ATS is committed
to providing our employees with the opportunity to expand their
skillsets. You'll be given the resources and mentorship you need to
succeed in a company committed to education, development and
- Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability
insurance and a flexible spending account -- save money pre-tax for
eligible medical expenses
- Employee Assistance Program and Comprehensive Wellness
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match -- to prepare
for your future
- Extensive Safety Training, New Hire Orientation, Continuous
Learning and Development programs and Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time - -encouraging work-life
balanceATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity
in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees,
regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy,
gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin,
disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally
Keywords: Advanced Technology Services, Tuscaloosa , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Vance, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...