Fire Alarm Lead Installer
Company: Premier Service Co
Posted on: May 22, 2023
Position Title: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Fire
Alarm Lead Installer
Reports To: Project Manager
Employment Classification: Regular, Full-time, Non-Exempt,
Position Grade: Class 7
Schedule: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Monday - Friday, 7:00
a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Summary of Duties:
The Plumbing Technician completes all electrical alarm installs
efficiently and accurately. -
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- By working closely with the project manager, warehouse manager
and apprentices, complete jobs on time and under budget, helping
achieve the company's financial goals.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to ensure highest levels
of satisfaction. -
- Show professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and
- Ensure jobs are properly staged; sign off on job quality
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall
success of the business.
- Adhere to the company's plan for resolving customer complaints
quickly and favorably.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning
meetings, and technical vendor training.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure on-time, high quality
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, timecards, curbside
feedback and option sheets.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development
- Clean, safe driving record.
- NICET Certification (preferred)
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Valid Driver's License to include active liability
- Successful completion of required criminal record and motor
vehicle record background checks.
- Ability to pass a drug screening.
Physical Requirements & Work Environment:
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to multitask.
- Loud noise levels.
- Ability to operate office equipment such as fax, phones,
- Ability to travel to construction, job and warehouse
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff, management and
- Ability to interact with others with positive
- Ability to accurately read and understand technical
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to
questions in person-to-person and small group situations with
internal and external customers.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, customer-focused work
environment; ability to balance workload with technicians' and
- Ability to establish rapport with customers.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and use discretion with
- Ability to read and understand documents such as policy
manuals, safety rules, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must have strong math skills.
- Ability to utilize common-sense understanding in order to carry
out written, oral, or diagrammed instructions.
- Ability to take timely action to effectively solve problems,
using established policies and procedures.
- Time Management skills.
- Ability to adapt and take on new assignments as
- Capable of handling multiple tasks and assignments with time
- Ability to work in constant state of alertness.
- Must be reliable, punctual and trustworthy.
- Reflect attendance dependability.
- Maintain professionalism at all times.
- Ability to work effectively in office and field work.
Created: January 2023
Keywords: Premier Service Co, Tuscaloosa , Fire Alarm Lead Installer, Professions , Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...