Company: SMP AUTOMOTIVE SYSTEMS AL, Inc.
Posted on: May 26, 2023
- Establish, maintain and improve the maintenance
planning/scheduling business flow process working with various
members of the manufacturing team. All documentation must be
compliant with ISO9001 principles/guidelines along with SMP
procedures and standards.
- Associate's degree preferred
- Technical training
- Minimum 8+ years related experience including good working
knowledge of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and
welding equipment to go along with SAP. Must have an effective
background in environmental safety and supervision.
- Committed to Safety and Teamwork
- Technical/analytic skills
- Effective written/oral communication
- Good working knowledge of computer applications with emphasis
in SAP, Excel, Power Point and Word.
- Be able to perform cost analysis and work within a structured
- Oversee the creation of safety procedures, including lock
out/tag out procedures available to employees. Ensures all aspects
of the existing company safety policy are incorporated into the job
- Responsible for ISO9001 qualification, standardization and
maintaining of documentations for compliance.
- Leads in outage planning activities such as scope
identification and control, scheduling, coordination, risk
assessment, execution and continuous improvement.
- Coordinate priority setting with the management team, placing
specific emphasis on obtaining the input of operations personnel in
the setting of priorities.
- Facilitate MBD meetings and reviewing/modifying PM's to prevent
- Responsible for Horizontal Deployment of countermeasures
locally, regionally and globally.
- Oversee maintenance work order backlog. Need 4 week's worth of
- Creation of PM's, schedules, calendars and routes.
- Analysis and Reporting of Maintenance work and activities.
- Assist in maintaining a healthy backlog of maintenance
- Administrator (Key User) of SAP PM Module.
- Training of Maintenance Leads and Technicians of SAP PM
- Responsible for creating, administering and tracking the
training program for Maintenance Techs and Leads.
- Ensures Supervisors have 1 month worth (100% availability) of
planned work scheduled at all times.
- Responsibility to ensure all assets have BOM entered into SAP
- Responsible to make sure all planned work orders include Safety
Risks, PPE required and Job Instructions (SOP, OPL)
- Responsible for reporting KPI's in accordance with Maintenance
Delivery of Information:
- Constant experience exchange with employees
- Maintenance documentation
- Weak point analysis
- Instruction of new systems
- To enter repair data in EDV system
- Communication with maintenance and production regarding repair
Keywords: SMP AUTOMOTIVE SYSTEMS AL, Inc., Tuscaloosa , Planner-Maintenance Scheduler, Professions , Cottondale, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...