Hospice Sales Rep - Entry Level
Company: Alabama Hospice Care of Tuscaloosa
Posted on: December 2, 2019
The Account Executive serves as the customer service representative
for all hospice agency referral sources, including sales calls,
hospice education and information, and community in-services
Alabama Hospice Care of Tuscaloosa , a part of LHC Group, is the
preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and
families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term
acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality,
cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health
at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have
partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the
home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group,
because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about
- Helps build collaborative working relationships both internally
- Responsible for being a good steward of the company's financial
resources by projecting a return on monies spent and managing to a
marketing expense budget.
- Responsible for executing effective sales calls that identify
and meet the needs of the referral community and clearly
communicate the features and benefits of the LHC Group. These
include pre and post call planning, establishing rapport, effective
questioning skills, proposing solutions, handling objections and
- Successfully executes a weekly, monthly, and quarterly strategy
to increase market share through key account development including
prospecting/diversification and call frequency/routing. Plans
activity to maximize territory coverage of both existing and
- Participates in collaborative strategic planning and problem
solving as it relates to marketing growth strategies and community
- Responsible for achievement of admission goals/expectations as
established at hire or at review of annual agency budget
- Completes specific assignments timely as requested by
- Attends staff meetings to give an update regarding accounts,
customer needs, and progress towards agency growth strategies.
- Coordinate in-services with community and medical-based groups
to educate them on hospice services on an as needed basis
- Responsible for checking e-mail daily and responding to phone
messages within 24 business hours.
- Responsible for all sales administration duties including, but
not limited to, CRM compliance, expense reports, payroll time
sheets, medical director time sheets, strategic territory planner,
PTO requests, paperwork (POC) delivery or pick-up when needed.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- High school diplomaEducation Desired
- Bachelor's DegreeLicense Requirements
- Automobile LIABILITY insurance coverage must be current.
- Valid driver's licenseSkill Requirements
- Ability to professionally and effectively interact with a
variety of individuals.
- Ability to be creative and generate ideas as they relate to
marketing and community education.
- Effective and persuasive communication skills with a positive
and outgoing attitude
- Strong time management and organizational skills. Proficiency
in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, and
- Must have independent means of transportation, possess a valid
driver's License and able to drive.
- Some understanding of home health/hospice coverage issues.
- Ability to maximize cost effectiveness in the use of
Our company was founded over 20 years ago on the principle that
---it---s all about helping people,--- and we live by those words
today. It---s our mission to provide exceptional care and
unparalleled service to patients and families who have placed their
trust in us. We grow to fulfill this mission. When you become part
of the LHC Group family, you---re choosing a career path that will
challenge you to grow both personally and professionally.Every day,
all across the country, our LHC Group family is helping people.
There are 10,000 of us, standing shoulder to shoulder, helping the
patients in our care live, fuller, healthier lives. We do this
because helping people is, quite simply, the reason we exist.
It---s our purpose.--
Keywords: Alabama Hospice Care of Tuscaloosa, Tuscaloosa , Hospice Sales Rep - Entry Level, Sales , Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!