Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: January 15, 2022
General Job Duties:
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals,
blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying
proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing
- Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying
numerical and descriptive information.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and
summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains cost data base by entering and backing up data.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational
workshops; reviewing technical publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Bachelor degree with 5-7 year experience or 7-9 experience in a
- Excellent computer including typing and the use of Microsoft
Excel and Word
- 7-9 years Supervisor Experience
- Proven leadership abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to read, write and perform non-complex mathematical
- Ability to pay attention to detail, multi-task and follow
- Experience with QAD, OEM systems and AS400
Keywords: Job Juncture, Tuscaloosa , Cost Estimator, Professions , Cottondale, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!